Chances are in your professional and personal life, you’ve been asked to create some kind of a promotional poster or informational flier. A new site we recently discovered, Smore.com simplifies this task, creating digital fliers that you can share via email or social media. Smore allows users to choose from a variety of pre-made template options that can easily be personalized.
A relatively new tool (debuted in 2011), Smore also has educators and students in mind:
Along with the convenience and personalization the site provides, there are a bounty of other capabilities users can unleash their design potential with:
- The pre-designed layouts come equipped with a wide variety of font and color options
- The fliers one create look great on both mobile and desktop formats
- Users can track their fliers through live analytics to measure their success
- The site allows users to input individual email addresses or create specific email groups
- Fliers can be shared with one’s followers via social media
- If you find an error or mistype – you can login and make quick edits to your work seamlessly and the flier automatically updates.
- Two words: It’s free! (There is also the option of upgrading to the ‘Pro’ content that is only $59 a year for educators.)
As the site tagline reads, “Smore makes you look like a pro every time. Even if you have zero design experience.” This web app and its capabilities truly stand by that promise. Smore is as an E+DS approved tool.
Here are some fliers we’ve recently created and shared. Maybe our next flier will be for you?